Monday, November 29, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge!

I've decided to take the plunge and sign up for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren! I've read some wonderful debut novels recently, and I'm ready to give even more a chance to impress me next year. It was difficult narrowing down the books I'm most eagerly anticipating - here they are listed in no particular order:

Queen of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Timeless by Alexandra Monir
Rival by Sara Bennett-Wealer
Haven by Kristi Cook
The Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Clarity by Kim Harrington
Memento Nora by Angie Smibert
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach

2011 is looking like a great year already! Congrats to all the debut authors of 2011 and I hope I exceed my listed twelve!

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for the joining the challenge. looks like you've got a great list! happy reading and good luck.

    ReplyDelete