Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Blog Philosophy

For this year, I'm switching things up a bit. While I love the book-blogging community, I totally fell down on the job keeping up my blog last year. And I wasn't sure why, since I clearly was still reading (228 books all told), and I definitely still had opinions out the wazoo.

After much deliberation, I decided that I felt stifled. Having a blog with such a narrow focus just wasn't my thing. Between the memes and the reviews, I felt that there wasn't much of me coming through, and as a great reader of personal blogs, that bugged me.

So. In 2012, there will still be book reviews, but there will be a lot fewer memes. I will be posting about library matters sometimes, and about my very own personal life as well as things of a crafty nature. If you don't like personal posts and are only here for the books, I will understand if you unfollow! But I hope you'll stick around and share your thoughts and opinions. There will be some wonderful books out in 2012, and hopefully we'll check them out together!

No comments:

Post a Comment