Monday, February 21, 2011

What I'm Reading


This fantastic meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.


Recently Read: Prom Dates from Hell by Rosemary Clement-Moore, Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones, House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones, Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George

Reading Now: Hell Week by Rosemary Clement-Moore, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Up Next: Highway to Hell by Rosemary Clement-Moore, The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman

3 comments:

  1. The Clement Moore books have great titles... I was trying to think why everything you were reading had to do with Hell... and then seen they were the same author :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Anna and the French Kiss :) The Big Crunch is also on my TBR pile - I adore the cover! Happy reading :)

    (my IMWAYR post :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I have just awarded you the lovely blog award, you can check it out here http://breathingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete