Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Musings 11/12

Good morning lovelies! I hope everyone had a stellar weekend. Sadly, despite a gorgeous last gasp of nice weather before a cold front drizzles in today, it was my weekend to work so I got up to not much. I did volunteer to take the recycling to the center just to get outside a bit on Sunday, and it was totally worth it.

Today is expected to be the big day, regarding news on my husband's job prospects and our possible move ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY. Sadly, the time difference means a long, stressful wait. This is all very strange for me. I lived in the house I was LITERALLY born in my entire childhood. Then I went away to college, and then I settled into our current city with my boyfriend/future husband. Moving is just not something I've ever really done! *cue panic*

But of course, there is also a lot of excitement inherent in a move. New places, new dreams, new possibilities.

We'll be fine, wherever we are. I just want to knooooooooooooooooooow!

No comments:

Post a Comment