Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Musings 11/19

Well, I am a giant stress-ball at the moment, so I am playing catch-up a bit on my NaBloPoMo posting. I know there isn't anyone out there complaining, but I still feel guilty. Saturday and Sunday's posts will be up by the end of the day.

Today is the big day we get to talk to the relocation company and get the down-low on exactly what needs to be done by when, and where we will be and how we will get there. All good things to know. But we can't call until noon because of the time difference. Killer!

Tomorrow we're taking pictures to put up with our house listing, so we've been organizing and cleaning out the wazoo. It is hilarious to see how much clutter creeps into your life even when you think you're being good. Once we started moving it out into the garage, I remembered how nice and airy our house was initially. In our new home, I think I'll have to institute a much firmer policy on spring cleaning, and a "just because we have it doesn't mean we need to keep it" policy. Down with clutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment