Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo

Well, this year, with kids at 3 and almost 2, the very thought of NaNoWriMo fills me with terror and a desire to take a nap immediately. I have never won NaNoWriMo, but I think each time I've tried has strengthened my writing and given me a better idea what I really want from a story. So, still a good thing. Just not a thing I can do this year without breaking into hives at imagining how little sleep I'd end up with.

So instead I'm going to try NaBloPoMo! It's a spin-off, which encourages blog writers to give a little extra love and attention to their blogs in November and post EVERY day. Since I've been more the 3 a week poster since I restarted, this will be hard but I'm feeling inspired.

I might just be hopped up on sugar from Halloween, though. Who can tell! Tomorrow I'll post my most excellent costume from yesterday. Though I say it myself, I make a pretty good Mary Poppins. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment