Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday 4

Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Release Date: 2/8/11



















I'm not your average hero. I actually wasn't your average anything. Just a poor guy working an after-school job at a South Beach shoe repair shop to help his mom make ends meet. But a little magic changed it all. 

It all started with a curse. And a frognapping. And one hot-looking princess, who asked me to lead a rescue mission. 

There wasn't a fairy godmother or any of that. And even though I fell in love along the way, what happened to me is unlike any fairy tale I've ever heard. Before I knew it, I was spying with a flock of enchanted swans, talking (yes, talking!) to a fox named Todd, and nearly trampled by giants in the Everglades.


Don't believe me? I didn't believe it either. But you'll see. Because I knew it all was true, the second I got cloaked. 



"Waiting On" Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose of this weekly event is to spotlight a soon-to-be-released book that you are very much anticipating. "Waiting On" Wednesday will also give bloggers an opportunity to share ideas for our TBR lists.  

4 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing this one, which sounds intriguing. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine:

    http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/waiting-on-wednesday-jan-5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cloaked is on my list too. I really liked Beastly by this author. Just a few more weeks to wait! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this one on my list , I haven't read any retells so I am anxious to read this one.

    ReplyDelete