Thursday, May 24, 2012

Score One for Operation: AwesomeTimes

Now, I'm not saying it was only due to my shiny new positive thinking, but I will NOT be having minor surgery tomorrow and I could not be more thrilled. Two days of non-suck! Score!

In addition to stopping the Negative Nelly bus, I also started working out this week. If you're feeling down, nothing like a little adrenaline/endorphin boost to help knock out your inner gloom prognosticator. Last night it was a jog, with alternating walk/sprints for the return home. Tonight? In honor of her new babies, I pulled back out the 30 Day Shred DVD. An oldie, but a goodie. Congrats, Jillian!

And in terms of books, I'm back in the zone! Bad moods often put me in reading funks - who can give a book a chance when you're so focused on your own crap? I, personally, need to be happy enough in my life to let it all go for a while to really enjoy a book. So after a few days without finishing a book (yes, that is notable for me. I read fast, and a lot.) I finished up 2!

1 comment: